Benefits of Membership
MCEEA provides an avenue to identify new trends and current practices in the field, enabling professionals to remain on the forefront of new developments. Join the Alliance to:
Current MCEEA members use your email address and password to log on and renew your 2017-2018 MCEEA membership! Don't know your password? Click on the 'Forgot Password Link' on the top right.
- Participate in the drive-in workshops and annual conference designed to keep members up to date on employment/recruitment and career development related practices.
- Network with employer and educational communities to establish and cultivate relevant contacts with similar goals.
- Exchange information on the latest hiring trends.
- Keep abreast of current state and federal legislation affecting hiring practices.
- Receive current updates on Alliance activities through newsletters and member communication.
- Access Employer and Career Center contact information from your members-only account.
- Access Members-only content to assist employers with recruiting new hires!
Membership year runs from June 1 - May 31. You may apply and pay online or request to be billed later.Not a member? Click here to join MCEEA!
Questions regarding membership? Contact Katelyn Heavener, MCEEA Membership Chair.