The Michigan Department of Civil Rights has Communications Intern vacancies in Lansing, Detroit, and Grand Rapids.
- Making updates to and organizing press list in Meltwater; specifically, expanding and updating our ethnic media list
- Keeping track of print products inventory in spreadsheet
- Helping with social media tracking and reports
- Writing newsletter articles and social media posts collaboratively with Communications Director
- Design and layout of social media banners, flyers, social media infographics/images and other materials
Advise students to indicate their location preference in their cover letter. Deadline to apply is January 25th. View the posting at Communications Intern